Monday, May 24, 2010

ALMOST READY!

Tonight is Sunday, May 23, 2010; our last Sunday in California.  Sounds pretty dramatic, and it is.  Brian and I have lived in Southern California all of our lives and have raised our children here.  My family is still here and for the last few weeks I have been severely feeling the effects what distance is going to make.  We have said most of our good byes and it's been one of the hardest river's I have had to cross.

But, enough of doom and gloom....  tomorrow we will be loading the rest of our stuff in the fifth wheel and plan to tie up loose ends.  We have decided to park my little trailer and truck in our neighbor's RV parking (thank you Linda) and we hope that our son can take a road trip and drive it back to us.  If not, after we get moved in and somewhat settled, Brian will fly back and drive it himself.  This way we won't have to drive two trucks and pull two trailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment