Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Where to start???


Our next home....
The end result is to get from point A (Riverside, CA) to point B (Crossville, TN) with the least amount of drama. That's what this blog is about. Just a quick synopsis...


Our "B" destination wasn't supposed to be a reality until we retired. The plan was to wait until Brian and I turned 62 and we were going to pack it up and move to the retirement home we purchased in 2007.


Unfortunately, (maybe not) Brian worked for Fleetwood and this Fortune 500 company went belly up in March 2009 and Brian kept his job until February 2010. Long story, short, in one short month we should be moving into that retirement home and starting a new life and a new business.


Pat's last day of work is this Friday, April 23, 2010. I think this whole adventure will sink in and then we won't know won't hit us. I hope you follow our travels and I hope Brian and I don't kill each other before this is all over!



No comments:

Post a Comment