Sunday, April 25, 2010

TO MISS OR NOT TO MISS... (Updated daily depending on mood)

THINGS I WILL MISS…

  • I will fiercely miss my children and family.
  • I hate leaving the friends I’ve made over the years
  • I do like my street and my old house
  • I will miss the ocean

  • I will miss good Mexican food
  • I will miss my Bunco Babes
  • Being local to dog sports and activities (hanging with my friend Chris)
  • Not doing the things I wanted to do before we left and didn’t
  • Affordable health insurance
  • Almost 365 days a year of sunshine
  • Most people tell me I will miss palm trees.  I think I will miss looking at a snow capped mountains framed by palm trees.  Yes, I will.


THINGS I WILL NOT MISS…

  • Riverside as a whole 
  • SoCal freeways and traffic 
  • My job unless I have to get another one, then I will miss the one I left behind. 
  • The SoCal smog 
  • Out of control graffiti 
  • California fees and taxes 
  • Getting up at 5:00 a.m. for work.

 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO…

  •  The adventure of traveling across county (as long as it all runs like clockwork) 
  • My kids & friends coming to visit (this is me pouring on guilt)
  • Visiting my family on the east side of the country.
  • Meeting new people 
  • New country side to explore 
  • Moving into our retirement home 
  • The four seasons and no smog 
  • Maybe seeing the Atlantic Ocean 
  • A moonbow in Kentucky 
  • The world’s longest yard sale 

No comments:

Post a Comment